“Glass Negatives” in Polish competition (read more about the film) is not the only Wajda School and Studio’s accent in upcoming 60. Krakow Film Festival. Below you can find the titles of their films. Some of them were developed in Wajda School.
Films developed within DOK PRO and Film Kindergarten programme
In Polish competition will be screen two films which were developed within the DOK PRO programme:
- “Between Us”, dir, Dorota Proba (co-produced by Wajda Studio)
- “Tell Me More”, dir.Martyna Peszko
Developed during Film Kindergarten programme “In harmony” directed by Dorota Bator in be screen in Panorama of the Polish Documentary section.
Other films qualified for KFF
Our graduates also have qualified for festival competitions:
- Tomasz Wolski – “An Ordinary Country”, International Documentary Competition, Polish Competition; „Problem” – International Short Film Competition), #DokPro
- Piotr Stasik (“Altered States of Consciousness”, International Documentary Competition, Polish Competition), #DokPro #StudioPrób
- Dominika Łapka (“Dad You’ve Never Had”, International Short Film Competition, Polish Competition), #StudioPrób
- Paweł Ferdek (“Pollywood”, Polish Competition), #StudioPrób #Ekran
- Katarzyna Warzecha (“We Have One Heart”, Polish Competition), #StudioPrób
- Aleksandra Potoczek (“xABo. Father Boniecki”, Polish Competition) #DokPro
Films made by our lecturers in two competition
Among the three titles that qualified for the International Documentary Competition, Polish Competition at the 60. Krakow Film Festival are “The Whale from Lorino” directed by Maciej Cuske, who is the tutor of #DokPro. The film also qualified for the Polish Competition.
The production of Joanna Malicka – our #DevelopmentKreatywny course tutor, titled “Noamia”, directed by Antonio Galdamez (produced by Munk Studio) will be screen in the Polish Competition (short feature films).
Congratulations to all of our graduates and lecturers. Fingers crossed!
Further details about the premiere of the “Glass Negatives” by Jan Borowiec can be found in the article on the Polish premiere of “Glass negatives” at the 60. Krakow Film Festival.